TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Once you have signed up to MultiFit Salford on this website, you will be sent a confirmation email. This agreement and your membership commence as soon as this confirmation email has been sent.
2. Your membership and this agreement are not transferable. You may not transfer your membership to anyone else, even temporarily.
3. Sharing PIN codes will result in immediate membership cancellation with no refund.
4. Enrolment fees and monthly membership fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
5. If a direct debit or any form of payment is returned unpaid, Harlands will charge an administration fee of £25.
Cancellation of membership
6. If you cancel your membership and then wish to reinstate it, you will be required to follow the sign-up process again which includes paying the enrolment fee.
7. We reserve the right to terminate your membership with immediate effect without notice.
8. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you are agreeing to comply with our membership rules.
9. We reserve the right to amend our membership rules at any time.
10. If we waive any breach of this agreement, we have the right to enforce the terms of the agreement at a future date.
11. We may assign the benefits of this agreements and our rights under it to a third party on notice to you. This will not affect your rights under this agreement.
1. Neither the gym nor the employees or agents of the Gyms shall be liable for any loss, damage or theft of personal property belonging to the member, or any guest of the member, occurring on the gym premises.
2. Neither the gym nor the employees or the agents shall be responsible for any injury occurring upon the gym premises as a result of the misuse of the facilities and/or equipment provided by the gym.
3. Members and guests who are in any doubt as to their physical fitness should seek medical advice before training.
The information we hold is collected and managed by MultiFit Salford. The website and agreements are all owned by MultiFit Salford. Our registered office is at MultiFit Salford
AJ Bell Stadium, 1 Stadium Way, Barton-Upon-Irwell, Salford, Greater Manchester, M30 7EY.
You can contact our DPO and raise any questions about your data via the email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal information we collect and hold
Website data: We will collect data such as your name, address, email address and telephone details on enquiry form completion.
How we use and disclose personal information
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
Assessing a contact form and responding to an enquiry
How long will we hold your personal information?
Where we have personal information which you have consented for us to use we will hold it for the period the consent remains in force and any other period we need for regulatory or other legal reasons. You may remove your consent at any time.
To add, update or delete any information we hold please contact us on the details below. We’ll then update your records if we can.
Please see below in relation to your rights to have data erased, rectified or for you to access it and for you to object to any processing or to transfer it.
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information.
The right to confirm if we are using data about you and to access details about what we are using and how;
The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office;
The right to request we rectify any inaccurate data corrected or to have data which is incomplete for the purpose we hold it completed;
The right to be forgotten. Which is the right to ask us to delete information about you and if it is appropriate to do so we will do so;
The right to restrict what we do with data in specific circumstances, including where the accuracy of the data is contested, processing is unlawful but you do not want us to erase the data or if we only need the data to meet legal requirements;
The right to receive the data we hold about you in a format you can use to transfer the data electronically elsewhere.
You are also able to withdraw any consent you have provided for use to use your data at any time. This is opting out and the process is set out below.
Your privacy and data protection is very important to us and we comply with all aspects of the Data Protection legislation and ensure that any third parties we engage do so. You can find out more about your rights to data from the Information Commissioners Office.
We’re based in the UK and your information will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
When you visit our websites, we may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer. Cookies are pieces of information that a site transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means that they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. Passwords are not stored in cookies.
A cookie helps you get the best out of our website and helps us to provide you with a more customised service.
Cookies expire once you close your browser.
Please note, that if you set your browser to reject cookies you may not be able to use certain aspects of our websites.
Anonymous Site Statistics
We may automatically collect non-personal information such as the type of internet browsers being used to view our Site. You will not be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on this Site.
If you have any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by sending an e-mail to us at email@example.com
(Please note that because of the insecure nature of emails we cannot accept any responsibility for data lost or intercepted in transit.)